Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A visit long overdue!!






It was my best friend Erin's birthday this past weekend - she turned 25! She is one of the most important people in my life and I have known her now for over 14 years. We have so many fun memories together and I love her to pieces. The party was a lot of fun. Her boyfriend Robert, got her a cake that couldn't have been more perfect! He got a picture blown up of her when we were in 7th grade. We used to take "modeling" pictures in her room. This particular picture was taken by me sometime in 1996. She was a little embarassed but we all thought it was hilarious!

Our other best friend Sara - who moved out to Georgia about a year and a half ago, came out to surprise Erin for her birthday! I hadn't seen her since she left so needless to say - it was a visit that was long overdue! We were so excited to see her. I have really missed her over the past year. We got to spend some time together at Erin's party Friday night. It was a fun couple of hours - but not long enough. Sara had to fly back home Sunday afternoon so I won't get to see her again until next year when she flys out to be in my wedding. I wish we could have hung out longer. Love you Sara...xoxo

0 comments: