Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Crazy Eights...


8 things I'm passionate about:
friends
wedding planning
family
sleep
movies
Andrew
kids
soccer

8 movies I can watch without getting sick of 'em:
Dirty Dancing
Jerry Maguire
Love Actually
Van Wilder
The Holiday
Office Space
Sixteen Candles
Father of the Bride

8 things I say often:
really?
what?
what the?
like
No way....
I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!
love you
Cresa partners, how can I help you? :)

8 things that attract me to a friend:
sense of humor
loyalty
someone who calls me back
honesty
goofiness
someone who can laugh at themselves
timeliness
someone who will go out of their way for you

8 random things about me:
I love the idea of cooking, I just haven't mastered it quite yet
I hate the feeling of my nails on the carpet
I never eat leftovers
I'm obsessed with fruit
I adore little kids
I love when I laugh so hard I can barely breathe
I love to decorate and redecorate
I love Target

8 things I want to do before I die:
have kids
visit Paris
own a dog
learn to golf
own a home
go horseback riding
own my own business
visit New York

8 things I've learned this past year:
I'm obsessed with shopping
patience is a virtue
I'm more creative than I thought I was
moving is expensive!
planning weddings is fun...planning your own wedding is stressful!
I can't please everyone
saving money is important

I'm tagging: Michelle Tortuya, Kristy Sola, and Sarah Gardner

0 comments: