Thursday, June 12, 2008

My beautiful bridesmaids





The front of the card...

Inside the card...


The bridesmaids (minus Sara)

Last night I invited 7 girls to dinner at Javiers...(Sara couldn't make it considering she lives in Georgia). I waited until we all ordered and then handed each of them a hand made card asking them to be a bridesmaid in my wedding. Of course, they all said yes! We spent the rest of the night having drinks and talking about wedding stuff! It was a lot of fun getting all the girls together. We didnt take too many pictures because we felt bad for the people behind us getting blinded by all the flashes. I'm sure there will be many more pictures of the 8 of us in the future! Thanks for agreeing to be in my wedding girls...I love you all tons! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH A CUTE IDEA. I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR WEDDING,ITS GONNA BE BEAUTIFUL. MY LIL MAN BRAY IS GONNA BE HEART BROKEN WHEN HIS WOMAN GOES OFF AND GETS MARRIED HAHA. LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Congrats. on getting your bridal party all set-up and let the fun begin :)