Monday, June 9, 2008

Jana's Wine and Cheese Party





Saturday night our good friend's Jana and Brian had a Wine and Cheese party at their house. I had originally planned on showing up around 7:30pm with Andrew but somehow got talked in to going over there at 1:00 to help bake all day. We made a bunch of yummy stuff! I made a Pinecone cheese Spread (cheese spread with almonds) which turned out pretty cool. I also made a dessert, a cheese/veggie platter and a tomato basil cheese dip. I must say...I felt a little like Betty Crocker! The party was really fun. We got to hang out with some co-workers and some of Jana's family. Yes...that is a glass of wine in my hand...I did drink a little bit since that was the theme of the night. However, I still don't particularly like the stuff! Maybe one day I'll acquire a taste for it. :) Until then, Ill stick to my regular party drink...diet coke!

1 comments:

gardner said...

kym you are the cutest little bride to be ever!
Do you guys have a date set yet? Miss you! I'll be home in August we need to get together so you can show me that massive ring on your finger :-)
xoxo