Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not so little anymore...


Yesterday afternoon at 5:00pm, my "little" brother Jason graduated from Tesoro high school. It was a very surreal moment for me...not only was my youngest brother graduating high school, but I was having flashbacks of when I graduated high school 7 years ago! I kept getting chills just thinking of how excited he must be and how much he has to look forward to. Although it was super hot at the stadium, it was neat to watch him walk up on the stage and get his diploma. For those of you who have known me and my family for a long time, you would remember Jason as the little kid running around in diapers. He was always trying to hang out with his big brother and sister. Now he is over 6'3'' and by no means my "little" brother. He is a young man! When you're young, you don't appreciate your siblings and you definately take their presence for granted. Now that I am older, I appreciate both of my brothers and I value our relationships so much more! Not only are they my brothers, but my closest friends. Jason also turns 18 next Friday. So happy birthday J ! I love you and I'm so proud of you!

Love,
your big sis

0 comments: