Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson








This weekend, one of my best friends, Gigi, got married to the man of her dreams, Josh Johnson. I was lucky enough to be one of the bridesmaids in their wedding and stand next to Gigi as she said her "I Do's". We had a blast getting ready that morning at Gigi's parents house. Then we all got in a limo to head to the Muckenthaler mansion. When we got there, we all put our dresses on and then helped the bride get her dress on...all 50 pounds of it... :) Gigi looked so beautiful!

Their wedding was absolutely beautiful! I started crying as soon as Gigi's "walk down the aisle" song started...she looked so happy! The ceremony was so special since Josh's dad was the officiant. I think all the bridesmaids were crying! After the ceremony, it was time to party! We were all starving since we hadn't had much to eat. The dinner was so yummy! I think Alyssa and I cleared our plate in 5 minutes! After dinner, I got to hang out with my fiance and some of my closest friends. We had a lot of fun dancing and watching Josh and Gigi dance together as husband and wife. All day, I made it a point to focus on Gigi's wedding day without thinking too much about my upcoming wedding...so I could make sure I remembered every minute of it. However, when it came time for the last dance, I danced with Andrew and I couldn't help but think about how excited I am for our big day!

Congratulations you two...I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you both and the life you have ahead of you. I know God will continue to bless your relationship together as Husband and Wife. I look forward to spending a lot of "married couple" times with the two of you in the future. Your wedding was beautiful...Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. I love you both!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all looked so beautiful!