Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Bachelor


Has anyone been watching the bachelor? My goodness! What an awesome season! I was a little unsure at first what I thought about some of these girls...especially since there were some pretty crazy ones. For example, Megan...what the heck was he thinking keeping that mean girl around as long as he did? I want to call her a Bitch but then I would be stooping to her level. I can't believe how mean she was to all the girls in all her interviews...Thank god he finally got some sense and booted her butt off the show! Then there's crazy Shannon. I think that girl knew more about Jason than Jason knew about himself! Can we say "stalker"? He must have decided he didn't care how good ratings were with these two nuts on the show and decided they would never be good enough for Ty (his son - for those of you who don't watch the show).

Now let's talk about last nights episode..Such a tearjerker! I mean as much as I think Stephanie needs to stay away from the Mac counter and Claire's jewelry store, she was such a sweetheart! I wanted so bad for another guy to come cruising onto the show that was about 10 years older than Jason and sweep her, and her adorable daughter, off their feet! It was so sad watching them say goodbye to her. She needed to be cut, but did it have to be that dramatic? At least now, we are down to 4 good girls. Now we have to sit on the edge of our seats until Deanna (girl who rejected Jason last season) comes back with a vengence! I can hardly stand the anticipation! Until then...go Melissa!!!


By the way, everyone can't stop telling me how much they think Andrew, my fiance, looks like Jason the bachelor. I guess that's why I was so hooked last season! And just for the record...Andrew is way hotter!

4 comments:

We are the Gardners said...

i am SO hooked! He should have kicked Megan off the second she told him she left her 14 MONTH behind..that made me not like her right off the bat.
I liked Nicky until she became totally insane..so now I'm pullin for Melissa...although I think there is going to be some craaazzy twist at the end of the season..maybe he does end up with DeAnna? I can't stand this anymore.

Anonymous said...

wow...weird...andrew totally does look like him!!!

Kristy Sola said...

Yeah I seriously call Jason Andrew sometimes when Im talking about the bachelor,JJ did to when we watched the last season.

Cant wait for the home dates next week.

Mona said...

My Mom likes Melissa, too. I did until her parents decided NOT to meet him. How could he possibly propose to someone if he doesn't know her family. I'm rooting for Molly and Jillian to make the final two - and dying to see what happens next week with Deanna.