Monday, March 9, 2009

Ahhhh!

Yikes! 2 months and 28 days left til the big day! Why does it suddenly sound so much closer? Not that I'm freaking out or anything... I must say that I am pretty "on top of it" as far as wedding to-do's. I find myself constantly flipping through my wedding binder, looking at my to-do lists (yes there is more than one) and wondering what else I can check off. However, some things just can't be done early no matter how much I want to get them done.


Until then, I am sooo excited about the upcoming festivities. My bridal shower is going to be awesome and more importantly...my bachelorette party will be amazing! I can't wait to spend a weekend in Vegas with my favorite girls (minus a few who can't make it - you know who you are). We are going to have a blast! I know these next few months will fly by. Hopefully I will be able to soak it in as much as possible! One of these days, I am going to wake up and say "Holy crap! I'm a wife!" Hopefully, Andrew will have already left for work by then. :)

2 comments:

Kristy Sola said...

I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait for the big day. I know it will just be PERFECT. I'm sorry I'm not gonna be able to make it to your Vegas Weekend. Between the boys boys,saving money to visit my honey and my addiction to Black Jack I think it'd be wise if I just saw pictures of the event,haha. But I know you guys will all have a blast.
Love you lots and cant wait for all the other festivites coming up.

Anonymous said...

And then Andrew will wake up and think, "Holy crap! What did I get myself into." Haha! Just kidding! I know you will be the best wife and mother ever. Thanks for setting such a good example for everyone. You guys are truly an awesome couple and I'm so grateful to witness such an awesome event.