Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A beautiful day...









I took today off work and hung out with one of my favorite girls...and my two favorite little guys. Kristy, Braylon, Jaxten and I went to Dana Point to go to the beach. When we got there, we were the only ones there! We tried to lay out and relax but of course all Braylon really wanted to do was walk down by the water and throw rocks. He had so much fun splashing around in the low tide. Jaxten was pretty happy just chillin in his seat on the sand. The weather couldnt have been more perfect! We had so much fun just hanging out with the little guys.

After about two hours at the beach, we took the boys, plus McAllister (another little boy Kristy was babysitting) to the spectrum and got lunch. Kristy pushed her two boys in a double stroller and I pushed Mac in a stroller. I felt like such a mom, it was so fun! Until of course we tried to do a little shopping at one of the stores. We barely got Kristy's double stroller through the single open door and once we got in, Jaxten wasn't having it. It was a pretty funny site! The two of us trying to browse the clothes while Jaxten was crying and Braylon was running around the store. That lasted about 3 minutes...and we realized we would have to do shopping another day.We took them to the water area by Target and let Mac and Braylon play in the water. To our surprise, Braylon was scared of the water and would rather crawl across the bench...that is until he ended up in the bushes cause he rolled of the bench! Poor little guy... Mac however did get the courage to go in the water and Kristy and I were cracking up! He got soaked, so of course I had to change his clothes and wet diaper!

We finally arrived home at 4:00 and we were pretty pooped! I now know what Kristy goes through on a daily basis. Well, maybe 1/5 of what she goes through. Youre a brave women Kris and I definitely admire your strength. Thanks for entertaining me on my day off. Your sweet little boys and your marvelous mommy skills make me look forward to having kids of my own someday!

2 comments:

Kristy Sola said...

thanks for spending your day off with me and the boys.they LOVE there aunty Kym and I do too. You were awesome with the boys and a huge help,youre gonna be one hec of a mom. Let me know when u want a whole 24 hours with them for the real experience,haha.

by the way Braylon is obsessed with the train stuff. we set it up in his room and hes in heaven. he wouldnt go to bed till 10. he kept wakin up crying and id go in there and he'd be pointing in the dark toward the trains saying choo-choo in mid cry.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.