Monday, September 8, 2008

The celebration continues












Since I turned the big 25, I had to have a birthday week...instead of just one day. Even though Wednesday was my actual birthday, Friday definitely felt more like my birthday because I got to celebrate with all my friends. We went to dinner at Lucille's...if you haven't been there yet...go ASAP! Their food is awesome and their biscuits are to die for! We had 19 of us at dinner (poor waitress) so it was a lot of fun. I got a cute little princess crown that was made for a 5 year old from my friend Kevin (he added a 2) and a "Another year sexier" pin from my friends Blake and Casey. I also got a bunch of nice gifts, flowers and cards from everyone, which made me feel so loved. Kody decided to buy me a birthday shot of Patron...which of course I had to take becuase all 19 people were looking at me waiting for me to drink it. And of course it took me two drinks to get it down...no surprise there. After dinner, we headed to Strike which is the bowling alley at the District. We had so much fun there. It was most people's first time there and everyone was surprised at how much fun we had. Most of the group ended up bowling...even Kristy who is ready to pop in 3 weeks! I had a blast! It was definitely a great birthday. Thanks again to all my friends who made it out to help me celebrate my 25th! Love you all...

1 comments:

Candice said...

Kym I love how you celebrated your 25th for a straight week. I will have to talk to Michael about doing that for my 25th this year. Too bad I will be ready to pop!
Happy Birthday it looks like you had a great week.