Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another Year Older....



So today is my birthday. I'm the big 25. Scary...I know! So I got to the office this morning (first time I have ever been at work/or school on my birthday) and my desk was decorated with birthday signs, streamers and ribbons. It was a great start to my day. Tonight, Andrew and I are going to go to Bandera in Laguna to have dinner. I can't wait to get out of the office...In the mean time, it helps to have the decorations and cards to make me feel special :) Thanks girls...you're the best co-workers a girl could ask for!
Also, I realized that today is 9/3 and its also exactly 9 months and 3 days til my wedding. How wierd is that? Just thought I'd point out that coincidence.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kimberly! It's hard to believe our princess is 25 years old! We love you SO much!!! Love Mom and Dad