Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weekend of Weddings


I'm off to Bakersfield to coordinate Kelsey and Colby's wedding. I have been looking forward to this day for what seems like forever but I can't believe it's already here! I have been working with Kelsey on her wedding plans since her January 2007 engagement. Now I finally get to be part of their special day on Friday. I will leaving for Bakersfield in a little while to run the rehearsal tonight. They even invited me to join them at their rehearsal dinner which should be a lot of fun! I am sure I will have plenty of awesome pictures to post when I return. Oh yeah...and after I arrive at home around 2 am Saturday morning, I will be going to another co-worker of mines wedding in Newport Beach at 11am.... 9 hours later! This will be a crazy but exciting weekend. See you all when I get back! Have a good weekend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see those photos as soon as you are feeling better!