Friday, October 24, 2008

Feeling better


So for the last 2 weeks, I have been really sick. I have had a bacterial infection in my throat which caused me to have a nasty cough as well as a sinus infection which has made my nose stuff up. So I have pretty much been miserable. Of course, I continued to work, play soccer, and stretch myself to the limit. Finally, I gave in and took some time off work to rest. Yesterday, I spent the day at home. Since Andrew had the day off, he kept me company and took care of me. When I woke up from my nap, he had lunch ready for me. He had picked up sandwiches and chicken noodle soup. He even had a a diet coke for me. :) Does he know me or what? He cuddled with me on the couch and made sure I had everything I needed before taking off for a 5:30 work meeting in Yorba Linda. Thanks for taking such good care of me babe. You are going to make an amazing husband! I love you...


P.S. I'm finally feeling better! Thank god for DayQuil, Chloreseptic and Antibiotics!

1 comments:

Mona said...

Hi Kym - I'm glad you're feeling better. I miss you. Let's meet up for lunch when you're feeling better.