Monday, October 6, 2008

Engagement Pictures










Last Thursday, Andrew and I took our engagement pictures in downtown Laguna Beach. I drove myself crazy over the past month trying to figure out what we would wear. In the end, our outfits turned out really cute and I absolutely LOVE my new red patent leather shoes! Kristen did my hair for me (since I stink at doing my own) and it turned out great! I was so looking forward to this session with our amazing photographer Trista Lerit. If anyone is looking for a wedding or family photographer, I highly recommend her! Our pictures turned out really cute. As you can tell, I stink at making a serious face! I kept laughing! Andrew, however, has the serious face nailed! He looks so cute when hes not smiling. :) I can't wait to see the rest of the pics in a couple of weeks. In the mean time, here a few of her favorites. Thanks again Trista - we love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally obsessed with these kym. you two are so stinkin adorable.

Anonymous said...

Those turned out sooooo cute. You guys look so young. Love, Nic

Candice said...

Your pictures turned out amazing. You guys are a great looking couple. I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding.