Thursday, July 17, 2008

Last Night...





Last night was awesome...I got to hang out with Braylon while his mommy and daddy went out to celebrate her birthday. He was so well behaved! Of course I had to bust out the camera and snap some pics of the little guy becuase he is so dang cute! All night, he had a death grip on my cell phone and kept putting it in his mouth and drooling all over it. But hey, whatever keeps him happy! I couldn't believe how easy it was to get him to bed. I laid him in his crib at 9:05 and by 9:10...he was passed out! I'd like to think that it had something to do with how comfortable he is with his Auntie Kym..but I know its because Kristy has him so well trained! Thanks for letting my babysit guys...anytime you want to go out, just give Auntie Kym a call! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristy Sola said...

Thanks again Kym for being so great with Braylon. He loves you soo much and because of that I can go out and have a good time and not worry. You're the best. Can't wait till I can re-pay you and babysit your lil rugrats someday : )