Monday, July 14, 2008

Gigi and Josh....Engaged!





This past Saturday, a very close friend of mine (and one of my bridesmaids) got engaged! Josh proposed to Gigi on Saturday night around 7:45 in Laguna Beach. We all surprised her by gathering at her parents house where we all greeted them when they walked in the door. It was a really neat moment to watch her walk in and be so surprised! I totally got tears in my eyes...I think because (1) I was really happy for them and (2) it totally took me back to 3 months ago when I walked through the door of my parents house when Andrew proposed. It was awesome watching the two of them together and knowing how happy she was. It was hard to keep a secret all week at work but we pulled it off. We had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and hearing the story of how he proposed and got down on not one...but TWO knees! Secretly, their good friend Jim was at the beach snapping pictures of the whole thing! I love that last picture of me looking at Gigi's ring...her face is awesome! I can't wait until their wedding. I know its going to be awesome! Hopefully they will allow me to help them plan! Love you guys...xoxo

0 comments: