Monday, August 4, 2008

A Different Kind of Vegas

At the top of Mix


This past week, my family and I (and Andrew) went to Las Vegas for a few days. We stayed at the MGM, which is a hotel I haven't stayed at since I was 12. We got there on Tuesday morning around 11am and headed straight to the pool. It was 115 degrees out there so needless to say...it was freaking hot! I could barely lay on the lounge chair for 5 minutes without sweating. So we spent most of the time in the water. It wasn't our typical Vegas trip since my little brother is only 18...so we couldn't go to any clubs/lounges or do much gambling at the tables. It was kinda nice though being in Vegas and just relaxing. Especially since our dinners were paid for...thanks to my Mom and Dad. We did however manage to escape for about an hour to Mix..which is a lounge at the top of The Hotel at Mandalay Bay (our favorite hotel). The view from Mix is absolutely amazing. You can see the entire strip! All in all, it was a relaxing trip. It's always nice to get away from work for a few days. Back to reality now...

0 comments: