Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I love...


So since Valentines Day is coming up in two days, I felt inspired to give a few reasons why I love my boyfriend Andrew. Here are just a few...



  • I love his cute smile

  • I love the way he looks at me

  • I love that he rarely calls me Kym because he'd rather call me baby

  • I love that he has such a strong work ethic

  • I love his dimples

  • I love that he acknowledges our "month" anniversarys every time the 23rd comes around

  • I love how he cuddles with me at night

  • I love his laugh

  • I love his passion for sports...even if its overwhelming at times

  • I love how comforting his arms are after I've had a long day

  • I love that he is such a good friend to others

  • I love that I was his first kiss when we were 11....and that I know he will be my last

xoxo I LOVE YOU BABY! xoxo

1 comments:

Kristy Sola said...

Sooo cute. I hope you guys had a fun Valentines day. Remember that when that "special day" we some times talk about comes,you have to tell me ASAP. Miss you monkey!