Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baby Sola Number Two!



I just found out that my good friend Kristy Sola and her husband JJ are expecting their second child. I am so excited for them! Their son Braylon is the cutest little boy ever. Just look at him in that penguin suit! Its been so fun watching him grow up...when he's not too busy traveling the world with his mommy and daddy (they are currently in Iceland). I can't wait to see what the second one will look like. Let's hope it's a little girl! Congrats you guys... I can't wait for Baby Sola Number Two! Love you both...

2 comments:

Kristy Sola said...

Your so sweet.Yeah we r really excited. I dont know if I want a boy or girl. I think I will honestly be happy either way just cause I think itde be fun for bray to have a brother so close in age,but then i also want my lil manicure shopping buddy too,so we'll see what god gives us. We miss you n cant wait to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh and this is Braylon and I love Auntie Kym so maybe one night when we come home you and Andrew can babysit me: ) Love-Lil monkey