Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kelsey + Colby = Happily Ever After

Kels and I at the rehearsal













Yesterday, I received the photos back from Kelsey and Colby's October 17th wedding. They got married in Bakersfield at the RiverLakes Ranch Golf Course. Their wedding was so much fun! I drove up the night before to run the rehearsal and got to be part of the rehearsal dinner which was awesome! I got to meet both of their sweet families and got to know the bridal party a little bit better. After dinner, all the girls went back to Candace's house (one of the bridesmaids) and we has a giant sleepover. We sat in the hot tub talking girl talk and about how excited we all were for the next day. We didn't go to bed that night until 1am! Luckily for the bride, she didn't have to get up until 10 :) The day of the wedding, I got to watch all the girls prepare and get their make-up and hair done by the lovely and very talented Lorena Washington. When it was time to go, I headed over to the site to start setting up. The staff at RiverLakes was very helpful and even helped me with the finishing touches. Kelsey was such an organized bride. She had every last detail planned and everything turned out perfect! Their photographer was Jennifer Culpepper with Artisan Photography. She was so sweet and I love the way the pictures turned out! I didn't get to see much of the ceremony since I was setting up the reception site, but I did get to see them walk down the aisle as a married couple...and I have never seen Kelsey with a bigger smile on her face! She was so happy to finally be Mrs. Rozell. All in all, the wedding was a blast and it was so fun to watch such a wonderful couple celebrate their marriage. I know I have said this before, but thanks again to the both of you for allowing me to be there to celebrate with you. And thanks for making me feel like part of the wedding party...I was honored! I wish you both nothing but the best in life...I know you will live happily ever after. Love you both...

0 comments: