Monday, December 15, 2008

Cresa Christmas Party

Amber's new Coach Purse










My company had its annual Christmas Party this weekend at Morton's Steakhouse. We sat at a table with Jana and Brian, Angelica and Josh, and Clint and Christie. We had a great time eating good food and of course having some good drinks. When it came time to do the gifts, Andrew and I had our eye on a 32'' flat screen tv for our bedroom. However, I got called right after Claudia to pick a gift and Claudia snagged the tv - go figure! Since I wasn't about to steal it from her, I grabbed the 22'' flat screen instead. But it worked out good becuase it fits perfectly in our room! I can't complain when its free! After the party, we headed over to 3Thirty3 for some drinks with some of my coworkers/friends. We felt a little weird since we were so dressed up but we had a good time. I can't believe another year has come and gone at Cresa. Hopefully, next year will be even better!

On a side note - I had such a hard time this year finding a good dress to wear for the party - I must have went to 10 different stores before I picked out a black strapless dress - weird for me to pick out something black and strapless :) However, I went shopping the following weekend with my cousin and came across this adorable, funky little dress from Forever21 - it was so not me - which is what I l loved about it! So I took the other dress back and went with the funky one! I am so glad I did - I got so many compliments on it! Now I just have to find somewhere to wear it again! New Year's party anyone??

0 comments: