Friday, April 18, 2008

Josh and Gigi










So I'm sitting at my desk at work...doing anything but work because its Friday...when I get this email from my co-worker, but more importantly, one of my best friends, Gigi. She and her boyfriend had some professional pictures taken of the two of them a few weeks ago and she just got the pictures back. They were taken by Ryel Hendricksen, a close friend of theirs. I can't get over how adorable these pictures are. I also can't tell you how happy I am for Gigi that she has found her perfect match! I can't wait until they make it official and I can take part in their wedding planning process!

I love you Geegee. Thanks for being such a wonderful roomie, co-worker and most importantly, a great friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are sooo cute!! I am definitely making Mike get pics now too. Not only are the pics cute, but this blog is the BOMB and the blog creator is the BOMB DIGGITY!

Ryel j said...

Thanks for giving me some love. I have to agree this blog creator is the Bomb Diggity!