Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cutest Kid Ever!




Tonight I got to spend some time with Kristy, JJ and their adorable son Braylon. Kristy and I have been friends since High School. Its so neat to see her as a mom. We got to hang out at their new apartment in Rancho Santa Margarita. I love playing with Braylon...he has the cutest facial expressions which are evident in the pictures above. Hearing him laugh is the best! It was hard to get pictures at first because every time the red light on my camera would come on he would stop smiling and make a weird face into the camera. I think we snapped about 25 pictures of him staring at me until we finally got him to crack! We had the best time just taking pictures of him.

I can't wait until the next baby Sola arrives and there is double the cuteness!!! Love you guys...

0 comments: