Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chicks Dig My Ride

As usual, I did some shopping in Vegas this past weekend. I was in one of my favorite stores... David and Goliath. They have the funniest stuff there! They have t-shirts, stickers, pajamas, kids clothes and a bunch of other things. I was looking in the little kids section (because everyone knows I can't stay away from that stuff) and I came across this shirt. I decided that I needed to buy it for Braylon. Braylon is my good friend Kristy's little boy. He's in Iceland right now with his mommy and daddy. I cant wait until they come back so I can give this to him. He's going to look so stinkin cute in it! Hurry and come home Solas!!! We miss you.

Check out their website: www.davidandgoliathtees.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are tooo sweet Kym. I cant believe you got that for him,sooo cute. Cant wait to get back n put Braylon in it. Ill have him where it when we all go to Wingnuts for our lil reunion. We miss you and love you.