Monday, March 24, 2008

Caroline + Paul = Married










Over the weekend of March 15th, Michelle and I got to coordinate Caroline and Paul's wedding at the Mission Hills Country Club in Palm Springs. Although it was really windy, it was a beautiful day on the golf course. The ceremony took place right on the edge of the green overlooking the lake. Everything came together perfectly. Caroline looked so beautiful and her dress was amazing. They were an adorable couple as you can see from their pictures above. Trista Lerit was the photographer and she did an amazing job. I love her style and I can't wait to see how the rest of the pictures turned out. We also got to work with Danny with NYC Djs who did a great job. All in all, the wedding turned out perfect and it was a honor to be part of Caroline and Paul's special day. We wish them all the best!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Hey Kym, glad to see you joined the blogging world. Sometimes I am the worst at commenting on blogs I visit, so I am finally letting you know I have been checkin out your blog.
I'm glad to see things are going great for you. Love your updates.
Candice Stowell

Ryel j said...

oOooeOOeoOE I love the new look of your blog! What a great wedding. I heard it started ON TIME!! unheard of, and props to you and Michelle. Girl you gonna soar higher than the stars in no time.