Monday, April 20, 2009

My Bridal Shower













This past Saturday I had my bridal shower at my parent's house. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! I had been looking forward to my shower for quite some time...I couldn't wait to see what my mom and Erin had come up with. When I got there, I was more than impressed...everything was black and pink! Some of the little details included: pink and black balloons, pink and black M&M favors, damask plates & napkins, little "k&a" square cut outs all over the tables, and hot pink votives! The food was also amazing! My mom even made my favorite...chocolate covered strawberries! It was so fun to see all my friends and family together in one place. They did a great job making me feel so special and showering me with love and tons of great gifts! I'm sad its over already, but excited because it means I'm that much closer to the big day! Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it. A special thanks to Jana for making the awesome invitations, my mom for opening up her house to everyone and decorating/preparing all the food, and of course to my maid of honor Erin, for organizing the whole thing and making it all come together! It was perfect! I love you girls. Now time for some pictures...

0 comments: